A clogged dryer vent can damage your appliance, causing it to overheat and work harder. And it’s the cause of more residential fires than any other appliance in the home. Schedule a dryer vent cleaning at least once a year.
10 SIGNS that you may need your DRYER VENT cleaned:
- Clothing is still damp after a normal drying cycle.
- Clothing is unusually hot after a drying cycle.
- Excessive odor from dryer sheets used during the drying cycle.
- Musty odor in clothing after the drying cycle.
- Drying time takes longer than 35-40 minutes.
- Excessive heat noticed in the room after the drying cycle.
- Large amounts of lint in the lint trap after operation.
- Outside dryer vent hood flap does not open properly during operation of dryer.
- Debris and lint noticed within the outside dryer vent opening.
- More than a YEAR has passed since the last dryer vent cleaning, ESPECIALLY if you have a long dryer vent run, or if it vents out through your roof.
- KEEP your outside dryer vent opening covered with a ventilation cap designed for this purpose. These caps allow lint to exit, while preventing birds from nesting in the vent and causing blockages.
- NEVER vent your Dryer into your CRAWLSPACE or inside your home. It will raise humidity levels and increase the possibility of MOLD issues in your home and crawlspace!
CLOGGED DRYER VENTS – Don’t become a statistic!
Fire departments respond to thousands of home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines each year. These fires result in untimely deaths and injuries, and millions of dollars in property damage.
READY TO SCHEDULE your Dryer Vent Cleaning?
Our pricing averages between $190.00 – $240.00, depending on the length of your dryer vent, and where it exits: Straight out the wall, up or down one level in the home, up through the roof, etc.? DRYER VENT CLEANING SPECIAL: Schedule an appointment to have your entire Furnace and Duct system cleaned, and we’ll take 50% OFF your Dryer Vent cleaning if we do it at the same time!