Because all Air Duct Cleaning Services are NOT the Same!
When you’re investing in an air duct cleaning service for your home or office, you deserve to know exactly what you’re getting for your money. Do you want a cheap quote and empty promises, or a fair price promised right up front … and the most thorough cleaning you can get in the Gillette area?
Go ahead … Call the other guys – But make sure you know what you’re really going to get for their bargain price, using the following checklist:
1. Is the PRICE you quote for duct cleaning really the TOTAL price?
If you’re asked to COUNT registers and cold-air returns, a red flag should go up. Whole-house air duct cleaning can mean many different things to different companies:
Disaster Recovery bases their cleaning price on the size and type of the home or building. Additional charges may be added, depending on the type of system you have: Is the furnace in a crawlspace or attic? Is there just one furnace system in the home or building, or two? How long has it been since your last cleaning? Is this a smoking, or non-smoking home? We sometimes charge for mileage, depending on how far you are from Gillette. After the size is established, our current special discounts are applied. Because every system is unique, the best way to give you a fair and honest price is to actually take a look at your system. If you live in the Gillette area, just call our office and schedule your FREE, no-obligation Estimate. We’ll examine your system, explain our procedures, and give you a FIRM QUOTE. NO surprises – and NO obligation to hire us. We appreciate the opportunity to introduce ourselves to you.
2. What kind of equipment do you use?
Disaster Recovery currently uses one of the newest, high-powered systems by HYPERVAC, designed especially for cleaning furnace and air duct systems (not a glorified shop vac!). Can you believe some companies actually try to use their carpet-cleaning truckmount machine to clean air ducts? And smaller portable units just don’t have the vacuum and power needed to do the job right. Ever wonder what’s really inside those air ducts? We can SHOW you after your cleaning! Warning: It’s pretty disgusting, and sometimes interesting… Construction debris (including their leftover lunches), chunks of wood and insulation, toys, coins, dead mice, lots of bugs, hair and dust bunnies, etc.
3. Do you offer a GUARANTEE?
A guarantee spells out what you can expect from a company before, during, and after the job is complete. We promise:
If you are not satisfied in any way with the work performed by Disaster Recovery, and notify us within 10 days of cleaning your system, we’ll perform our full service again (or any part of it you deem necessary) within 30 days at NO charge.
4. Do you clean the AIR COILS and HIGH-EFFICIENCY COILS?
If you have a high-efficiency furnace, and central air conditioning, then you have high-efficiency coils and air coils that must be accessed and air-washed. Most companies bypass these coils, but a buildup of only 1/16th of an inch of dust on these coils can reduce your furnace’s efficiency by up to 21%, making your furnace work harder and costing you money! If these coils are skipped, your system’s only HALF-cleaned!
5. Do your technicians PROTECT my floors and furnishings? How?
If you get silence on this question, you’ll probably need to have your carpets cleaned when the low-price guys are done! At Disaster Recovery, we wear shoe covers when the weather is sloppy, put drop cloths down, vacuum behind ourselves, and use corner guards where necessary.
6. How experienced are your technicians?
Disaster Recovery has been cleaning hundreds of air duct systems in the Gillette area since 2001, in both Residential Homes and Commercial Buildings.
- EXPERIENCE: Every home or commercial building has its own uniquely designed air duct system. Our technicians make sure they thoroughly understand how YOUR system is set up, ensuring that you receive the best possible cleaning! As consumer awareness increases in this ever-changing industry, our technicians stay abreast of the latest advances in this important health issue of indoor air quality for your home or office.
- THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT: Because of the increasing demand by consumers and technicians, Air Duct Cleaning Equipment is continually evolving, becoming more powerful and more streamlined. Our company keeps up with the latest technology and innovations in this field–No outdated, cheap equipment for us!
- A COMPLETE JOB-EVERY TIME: Our technicians CARE about doing the best job possible for you. After all, we’ve followed behind a lot of other companies! For the most thorough Air Duct Cleaning in the Gillette area, call Disaster Recovery!
7. Are air ducts and main trunk lines SCRUBBED clean?
This step is critical to a thorough cleaning. Accumulated contamination can be sticky and compacted. No amount of vacuuming or blowing air alone can deep clean your system. We send a variety of scrubbing tools down each line, including rotary whips and brushes.
8. Do you include ACCESS PANEL COVERS & PLUGS?
One duct cleaning company advertised: “We don’t cut into your system!” Our question is: “Then how do you get the dirt out?” Both the supply and return main lines must be accessed to clean them out. We expertly cut any necessary access clean-out openings, then reseal your system with removable plugs or metal access cover plates. This will make it easier the next time your system needs to be cleaned.
Then, when you are ready to get your system cleaned, Contact Us and schedule an appointment for a FREE ESTIMATE at a time that’s convenient for you!